Cherry Cream Cheese Pie Iron Recipe
- 1 8 oz tube crescent rolls
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Powdered Sugar
- Unroll the crescent roll dough, take two triangles sections from dough and press the seams together.
- Use the pressed together crescent roll and place it in one half of the buttered pie iron.
- Top dough with a couple tablespoons of cherry pie filling and 1 tablespoon of cream cheese.
- Place other half of dough on top and press dough down inside pie iron around the edges. Make sure the edges are sealed.
- Close the pie iron and cook over medium coals for 5 to 8 minutes, turning occasionally and until golden brown.
- Dust with powdered sugar just before serving.
Looking for more yummy pie iron recipes? Have a delectable pie iron recipe that you would like to share with the We Two Gypsies Community? Check out the full thread here:
Over the Campfire Pie Iron Recipes
Please Note: This post contains affiliate links, and as an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.