Ham and Cheese Crescent Pie Iron Recipe
Topic starter 05/03/2021 3:42 pm
Pie Iron Ham and Cheese Crescents
- Sliced ham
- Sliced cheddar cheese
- Pillsbury crescent rolls (or a loaf of bread)
- Non-stick cooking spray (optional)
- Spray the interior of the pie iron with non stick spray.
- Layer 1 crescent, 1 slice of cheese, 1 piece of ham, 1 slice of cheese and 1 crescent.
- Close and latch the pie iron.
- Cook over the fire, opening the iron to check progress periodically.
- Cook for approximately 5 mins per side depending on how hot the fire is.
Tip: With crescent dough it is best to cook slowly over low heat to bake the dough adequately.
This topic was modified 9 months ago 3 times by c9753k_x-