Nutella Banana Pie Iron Sandwiches
By: The Fitchen
- 2 canned biscuits (we love Immaculate brand!)
- ½ cup hazelnut spread
- 1 banana
- coconut butter or cooking spray
- Grease a pie iron with the cooking oil of your choice. (We like coconut butter.)
- Split the biscuits in half and press one half into each side of the pie iron.
- Use a knife to add hazelnut spread – about ¼ cup – and then add sliced banana.
- Close the pie iron and nestle it into the coals – on an area of even heat if possible.. Cook for 6 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Carefully remove the sandwich from the pie iron and allow to cool. Enjoy with coffee!
Looking for more yummy pie iron recipes? Have a delectable pie iron recipe that you would like to share with the We Two Gypsies Community? Check out the full thread here:
Over the Campfire Pie Iron Recipes
Please Note: This post contains affiliate links, and as an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.